Please print our patient forms (located under Patient Center) and bring them COMPLETELY FILLED OUT to your scheduled appointment. If you do not have access to a printer or choose to fill out the patient forms at our office, please arrive 10-15 minutes before your appointment to allow enough time to get them completed. Please bring to your appointment the following:
- Insurance Card(s)
- Valid Driver’s License or State Issued Picture ID
- Insurance Co-payment and/or Deductible payment (Co-Payments are due at time of service)
- Completed and Signed New Patient Information Forms (below, if applicable only)
- MRI/X-ray report
- If worker’s comp injury, we require: adjuster name/contact phone number/claim number and date of accident
- If auto accident injury, we require: adjuster name/contact ph number/claim number and date of accident. If there is NO MEDPAY on your policy, we require a letter to that regard
NOTICE: If your insurance requires a referral prior your appointment, please contact and inform your primary care physician to request a referral be submitted for your appointment date with our facility.
**If this referral information is not on file with our office at the time of your appointment we will need to RE-SCHEDULE your appointment.
- Directions to both of our offices are located on our website for your convenience (with pictures).
- If the patient is under the age of 18, the parent or legal guardian needs to be present during the initial visit. We will need to see the parent’s/guardian’s photo identification as mandated by the federal government for insurance fraud protection.
- Please read our Appointment Cancellation/No Show Policy as well, located under Patient Center.
If you have any questions regarding what is required of you for your appointment, please call our main office at (860) 721-9801.